Friday, November 2, 2012

Gymboree Sale!!

Gymboree is having a great sale this weekend! An extra 30% off everything, sale items included! And if you're a rewards member, you get an extra 5% off!

I don't go in too often, but I usually find a couple things. Their prices are a little high, but I can always find great sale prices. I went in tonight to see if I could stock up on cute wintry items for Michael. The dinosaur collection that I LOVE was on sale! Pickings were a little slim, but I managed to get several long sleeve shirts and bodysuits, some for as little as $3!! Crazy prices!! Get over there!

Here are some of the goodies I picked up:




Dino Fair Isle Hoodie


Woolly Mammoth Tee



Dino Embroidered Jeans

Don't ask me why I'm obsessed with this collection... Have fun shopping! Sale ends Sunday!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment